- The “Company Complaint Officer” (as filed with FSRA) is Adam Kuron.
- To activate the company’s complaint handling process a policyholder(s) must provide a description of his or her complaint to the company in writing.
- Letters of complaint will be reviewed by the “Company Complaint Officer” or his/her alternate within five (5) business days of being received at the company.
- The “Company Complaint Officer” will consult with appropriate staff representatives and send to the policyholder a letter outlining the company’s final position within sixty (60) days of the “Company Complaint Officer” review of the letter of complaint.
- Our goal as a policyholder-owned, purely mutual company is to treat policyholders in a fair, courteous and timely manner.
Timelines mentioned above are minimum stands.
- This Complaint Handling Protocol does not apply to any situation involving litigation by the insured against the Company or where the inured has retained legal assistance in that regard.
- Complainants who have unresolved complaints will be advised to contact the Office of the Insurance Ombudsman’s Office of the Ontario Insurance Ombudsman:
Financial Service Regulatory Authority of Ontario
25 Sheppard Avenue West, Suite 100
Toll free: 1-800-668-0128
Online Complaint Submission